Terms and Conditions
TENA ROCK, INC.
CANCELLATION POLICY There is a 48-hour cancellation policy. When we book your tour, we also schedule guides and other support staff for your trip. If you cancel your reservation outside the 48 hours prior to your tour date, your credit card will not be charged. If you need to change your reservation date or time, you may do so one time, outside the 48-hour period prior to your originally, scheduled tour, at no charge. If you cancel your reservation within 48 to 25 hours prior to your confirmed tour date your credit card will be charged a $15 processing fee. If you cancel your reservation within 24 hours prior to your confirmed tour date, your credit card will be charged the full tour rate per person and full transportation rates (If requested). No-Shows will be charged full tour and transportation rate (if applicable) per person to your credit card.
[Transferability: Your tour reservation is transferable, so you can give it away or sell it if you choose.]
Release from Liability Waiver and Release from Liability
For Individual Owner for use of the Boat/ Catamaran Excursion
· I hereby waive and release, indemnify, hold harmless and forever discharge TENA ROCK, Inc. from any and all claims, demands, debts, contracts, expenses, cause of action, lawsuits, damages and liabilities, of any and every kind and nature, whether known or equity, that I ever had or may have arising from or in any way related to boat activities on the premises of land owned by or where TENA ROCK, Inc. do business, in the town of Fajardo, Puerto Rico or areas visited by their boat tours, provided that this waiver of liability does not apply to any acts of gross negligence, or intentional, willful or want or misconduct.
· The undersigned understand and acknowledge that the activities that I will participate in are inherently dangerous and may cause grievous injuries including bodily injury, damage to personal property and or/death. I also understand any preexisting health condition can represent a major risk. Including myself, my heirs, assignees and next of kin, I waive all claims for damages, injuries and death sustained by me or my property that I may have against afore mentioned released party to such activity.
· I fully understand that the involved boat has limited medical facilities and that in the event of illness or injury appropriate medical care must be summoned by radio and treatment will be delayed until I can be transported to a proper medical care family. I agree in advance to these conditions.
· TENA ROCK, Inc. has made no representations to me implied or otherwise that they or their crew can or will perform safe rescues or render first aid. In the event I show signs of distress or call for aid. I would like assistance and will not hold TENA ROCK, Inc. their crew, boats, and passengers responsible for their actions in attempting the performance or rescue of first aid.
· By signing this waiver, I assume any risk, and take full responsibility and waive any claims of personal injury, death or damage to personal property owned by TENA ROCK, Inc. including but not limited to the boat, the dock or surrounding land, or any outdoor water activities and related activities.
· This waiver and release contains an agreement between the parties, and supersedes prior written or oral agreements. I have read, understand, and fully agree to the terms of this waiver and release. It is understood and confirmed that by signing this waiver and release I give up considerable future legal rights. I have signed this agreement freely and voluntarily under no duress, without inducement. I further agree that I assume responsibility as an adult above the age of 18 and/ or as the adult for a minor.